[TriLUG] Follow-Up to Thursdays Round-Table Regarding SuSE...

George Hartogensis ghartog at cs.unm.edu
Mon May 16 15:55:03 EDT 2005

I am the guy who represented SuSE in the round-table discussion Thursday
night. I wanted to followup on one of the questions I was asked.  Somebody
asked me if SuSe was going to open up the YAST2 code anytime soon.  I answered
"I don't know," which was true.  What I did not say was that I was unaware
that the source was unavailable. I thought that it was, but I wanted to be sure.

I did a check today and sure enough, the source rpms are downloadable from
SuSE.  Here is a link to one:

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/current/suse//yast2-2.10.27-2.1..

Regards,

-G
George Hartogensis
ghartog at cs.unm.edu