[TriLUG] Job and Certification

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Tue May 17 08:33:40 EDT 2005

I just got a note this morning from Brainbench.  They have a few tests
available for free 'til the end of the month.  One of those tests is
Linux Administration (General).  If you are interested in this,
contact me via e-mail and I'll forward it on to you.

I also have just heard from a recruiter/friend of mine who is looking
for a sharp C++ developer with strong Linux skills and experience with
ODBC.  The company he's recruiting for is looking for expertise with
MySQL and PostgreSQL to fill out their resume of DB compatibilities.
If interested, contact Brent Johnson <Brent.Johnson at SpencerReed.com>
at the Spencer Reed group, and tell him I sent you.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com