[TriLUG] E-Mail Virus Scanners

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue May 17 13:08:24 EDT 2005

I love Mail Scanner. It acts as a policy enforcer (ie no attachments
with .exe or .scr allowed) and automatically runs Spam Assassin as
well as any number of open and closed source Virus scanners (it comes
setup to run ClamAV). Plus it works with both Postfix and Sendmail --
http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/.

Mail Scanner is the whole package and works great.

Jon Carnes