[TriLUG] OpenWRT and the WRT54G - adj. power?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 13:29:54 EDT 2005

I found that command shortly after sending my e-mail out (as is
usually the case :) ).  One further question: what is the default
power level of the wl card?  I've read it is between 5 and 30.  I've
also read that you can crank the power up to 250 mw (!!) on this
thing, though in doing so you can expect to toast the card in a matter
of a couple months, even in the collest enviornment.

Now I have to figure out how to run OpenWRT on a WAP54G (also linux based).

Greg