[TriLUG] Man is TriLUG quiet these days.

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Thu May 19 23:39:20 EDT 2005

Jon Carnes wrote:

>... lots of good information snipped ...

I think I agree almost entirely with everything Jon said.  So much so
that I feel inclined to toss out a Me-too post.  :)

All hail vi on Debian being used to edit the config file for Thunderbird
to correctly send an email through Postfix being scanned by SpamAssassin
and ClamAV through Amavisd.  Yes, I couldn't find a way to fit
OpenOffice into the string of goodness that was that last sentence.

Aaron S. Joyner