[TriLUG] Library on Trilug website

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri May 20 09:25:09 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-20 at 09:06, wayy2be wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> This is the first time that I actually have looked at the website, what is the library for?  A list of recommended reads?

Believe it or not, these are *actual* books that folks have given
TriLUG!  They lay in my garage molding away in the vain hope that
someone will want to borrow and read one of them.

To get one, just email me and I'll drop it off at the next TriLUG
meeting - unless you are really jonesing for a four-year old tech manual
and want to meet me somewhere in Apex...

We get about 4 requests a year for books.  So this is a great "official"
way to help out the LUG. Let me know if you want the job and then you
can have ALL these books in your house!*

Jon Carnes
919.459.2309

*Until your wife forces you to move the whole foul smelling batch out to
your garage...