[TriLUG] Sys-Con - LinuxWorld Owner figures ad homminemattacksare ok

James Brigman jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Sat May 21 19:02:55 EDT 2005

Matusiak, haven't you run out of quaaludes yet? Dvorak as a legitimate
news source? Dude, that guy is a  microsoft sock puppet.

Tanner encapsulated it all earlier in the thread. I used the links he
included and got up-to-speed. MOG is gone, LinuxWorld heavily wounded
but recoverable, and Groklaw survived stronger than ever. What's so
flaky about that? Dvorak, well, at least he has a job.