[TriLUG] Sys-Con - LinuxWorld Owner figures ad homminemattacksare ok

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Sun May 22 20:32:15 EDT 2005

you hit the nail on the head.  os partition too small.  here's the case#
SRX050428602845.  the real problem is that the patch fails to perform an
adequate check.  i love winders and all that jazz; however, that failure
constitutes sloppy code.  i figured the microsoft haters would love to
hear about it :-)

i'd rather warn others than pick on microsoft, though.  i had 400 MB
free and the service pack puked hard.

caveat emptor.