[TriLUG] Newbie needs help

Alan Byerly originalmadmoses at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 11:33:32 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,
    I'm just beginning with Linux, finally got up the
courage to leave Windows, and I need some help.  I'm
working with the Knoppix 3.7 live CD and have been
trying to load it to the hard drive on an old IBM
300PL.  I've figured out the basics on how to install
Knoppix however when I try to install it on this
particular hard drive I get the following error
message:
Error: Expected at least 7 tokens for --radiolist,
have 4.

Does anyone have any experience with this error
message or have any ideas on how to fix it?  Any help
you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to becoming a trilug member at the next
meeting in June.

Yahoo! Mail