[TriLUG] Newbie needs help

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:30:57 EDT 2005

You might want to try Ubuntu (based on Debian as well), Fedora Core
(sponsored by Red Hat), and others in the group would mention Mandriva
(formally Mandrake) and possibly even SuSE (Novell) distros for easy
installs for a newbie.

http://www.ubuntulinux.org
http://fedora.redhat.com
http://www.mandrivalinux.com