[TriLUG] reputable IT recruiters in the area

Aaron S. Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Mon May 23 22:38:41 EDT 2005

Dan Simoes wrote:

>I've been lurking on the list for a while.  I'm considering relocating
>to the area and would appreciate any leads for reputable recruiters in
>the area.
>
>I'd be happy to reciprocate for the NYC area if anyone is considering
>moving up here.
>
>Thanks!

Another group worth mentioning is the ettain group
(http://www.ettaingroup.com/) who may be sponsoring a meeting in the
upcoming future.  I have also done work with ITI Select in the past,
which is based in Durham.  Both firms are reputable, and have good
people I've enjoyed talking to, and occasionally working with, over the
years.

Aaron S. Joyner