[TriLUG] Music Files (and a small rant)

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Tue May 24 16:17:10 EDT 2005

Just to clarify... I find no absurdity in archiving a collection of
music, or National Geographics for that matter.  My mention of absurdity
was in reference to my idea of mirroring different genres of music on
different friends computers based on their preferences of music.  I
thought it was an absurd, but humorous suggestion.

Joel