[TriLUG] Music Files (and a small rant)

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed May 25 08:59:25 EDT 2005

On a related note, if the average CD costs $15 and has 15 tracks, that's
$1/song if bought legit.  Do you all really think the artists would
appreciate being gypped that $4500 to begin with?

Not to bring religion into this, but sometimes the Christian Golden Rule
has universal application:  Do unto others as you would have them do unto
you.  If you're happy with someone taking the fruits of your labor for
free without consulting your opinion....

William