[TriLUG] Python site-packages problems on FC3

Brian Weaver cmdrclueless at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:34:51 EDT 2005

Actually,

the problem was that I didn't have a file named '__init__.py' in the
'package' directory. Doesn't even have to contain any statments. Just
had to exists. Took me quite a bit of time searching to find it, and
then google only helped when I started to examine the site-packages
directory in more detail.

-Weave