[TriLUG] [Slightly OT] Wi-Fi Consultant?

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Thu May 26 10:02:05 EDT 2005

Jim Ray wrote:
> i gave away my wireless stuff and use copper.  with all the spurious
> electromagnetic radiation in this neighborhood, i gave up on reliable
> email via wireless.

Mr. Ray,

I believe everyone on this list is now intimately familiar with your
unique problems in deploying wireless.  I cannot speak for others, but I
have maintained successful wireless deployments at two employers and at
my home.  Unless you can offer constructive assistance in solving the
problem being inquired about, may I suggest that you need not remind us
for the umpteenth time that "wireless sucks"?

-- Kevin