[TriLUG] Financial Tracking Software

Jim Thompson jimstigator at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:03:18 EDT 2005

While not entirely sure what a "whinny" person is, I can say with some
certainty that Lee is neither "whinny" nor a high school student.
Rather, he is an intelligent poster to the Trilug list who contributes
meaningfully and relevantly to the discussions which are going on.

On the other hand, I wish I could say the same thing for you, Mr. Ray.
I'm not sure that I can remember a single relevant post to this
discussion list that you've made (ie: a post actually about *linux*).
By far, the majority of your posts consist of one line responses which
are typically non-sequitur (look it up) to the discussion, let alone
to the general topic of the linux operating system. Enlighting
comments like "use coppper" in wireless threads or inconsequential
"press releases" about how your "company" ran out of space installing
a Windows service pack and opened a trouble ticket with Microsoft
(within a discussion of the recent Linuxworld controversey) are just
two recent examples of this behavior.

P.S. Would it be possible for your posts to the list to start
including something actually pertinent to the topic?