[TriLUG] Financial Tracking Software

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:29:07 EDT 2005

On 5/31/05, Mack.Joseph at epamail.epa.gov <Mack.Joseph at epamail.epa.gov> wrote:
> The position, contents and format of the .sig
> are dictated by govt policy. Carrying the most
> important information in the e-mail, the .sig
> comes first.
>
> I'm sorry there's nothing I can do about it.
> My e-mail address should have given you a hint.

I have an easy solution for you.  Get a gmail
account.  You've said port 80 and 443 are allowed
out, so that should work fine for you.  In fact, I'll
even send you an invite. :-)  Gmail works great
for the trilug mailing list since I can label all
messages to it and make them skip the inbox
and it also puts all messages in a thread together
for easy access.  And, _you_ decide where your
.sig goes.

Cheers,
Tanner
--