[TriLUG] mail filtering

Jeffrey A. Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Wed Jun 1 14:56:09 EDT 2005

Matt:

Could you paste your mimedefang/spamassassin rules that you use for filtering?

I too have had mimedefang running for quite some time and have been very
pleased with it.  I recently disabled the spamassassin portion as I was not
getting any value-add on top of the multiple DNSBL that I use.

Thanks,

Jeff G.