[TriLUG] FW: Know Any Junior Sys Admins Looking for Work?

stan briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Fri Jun 3 13:48:23 EDT 2005

all,

i would suggest not replying, at all. too spam-ish. i got the very same
email.

stan

-----Original Message-----
From: Montse Santacana [mailto:montse at softwareconfiguration.com]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 1:19 PM
To: stan at stanbriggs.com
Subject: Know Any Junior Sys Admins Looking for Work?

Hello,
I came across reference to your work on the internet and wonder if you know
any junior Sys Admins who are looking for work.  I have openings in
Richmond, VA in support of one our largest clients.  The positions are long
term and in a stable environment and offer the opportunity to build existing
skills and acquire new skills, including Oracle and Weblogic support.  We
have a terrific team of folks who have senior level skills and are
interested in rounding out the team with a few bright folks who are eager
and willing to learn and take on new challenges.

If you or someone that you know fits the bill, please feel free to contact
me.
Thanks,
Montse

Montse Santacana