[TriLUG] steering committee vacancy

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Sat Jun 4 22:31:49 EDT 2005

i've recently been informed that our own aaron joyner is moving to
california to run for governor (or some other job something beginning
with a "g"), which means we'll soon have a vacancy on the steering
committee.  the timing is a little tight, but i think we can squeeze in
a quick election at the june meeting.

i'll go ahead and re-nominate matt pusateri and jason faulkner, who both
ran in may's election, as well as john broome who ran last year.  if
anyone else would like to nominate someone (or yourself, don't be shy)
please send an email either to steering at trilug.org or to the main list.
  we'll post the official list of nominees on tuesday.

i'd like to thank aaron for his service on the steering committee and
his overall contributions to trilug.  i know that i'll miss his
thoughtful, detailed, informative, and most of all -long- posts to the
list on a wide variety of topics.  i feel fairly confident that aaron
holds the record for the highest average bytes/email in the history of
trilug.  good luck in california aaron!

jason tower
trilug steering committee