[TriLUG] Requesting iPods to Attend on Thursday!

Aaron Bockover abockover.trilug at aaronbock.net
Mon Jun 6 15:47:40 EDT 2005

Here's a slightly modified version of the script I wrote to rip images.
Just mount your iPod, and run the script. It will prompt you for an
image name and the mount point of the iPod. Just name the image
"rev2-ken" (No spaces or invalid file/directory characters in name)

http://aaronbock.net/misc/ipod-dev-rip-dist.sh

After running, it will place "rev2-ken.tar.gz" on your desktop, and then
you can email me that tarball.

Also, cp will complain about not being able to copy "Artwork" -- that's
an iPod Photo-specific directory, so just ignore it.

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Aaron