[TriLUG] [Trilug-announce] June Events

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Tue Jun 7 21:09:49 EDT 2005

due to some difficulties with the previously arranged location, we've
been forced to make some last minute changes to our extracurricular
activities:

the june samba class will be held at rex hospital's cancer center
auditorium (see http://trilug.org for a map).  time and date are
unchanged, saturday june 11 from 09:00 to 12:00.

the june installfest has been postponed.  we are attempting to secure a
location for july, most likely wake tech but this has not yet been
confirmed yet.  details will be announced when they become available.

the july advanced samba class will most likely be held at rex, and
probably on the same day as previously announced (july 16).  if this
changes an announcement will be made.

sorry to everyone for the confusion.  many thanks to matt frye for
facilitating the rex location on short notice.

jason