[TriLUG] Good PC Parts shop in Raleigh area?

Joel Ebel jbebel at ncsu.edu
Wed Jun 8 09:49:10 EDT 2005

I'm glad you cleared that up.  I couldn't get Wilderness First Responder
out of my head since I spent several years doing it.  Apparently google
agrees since 4 of the top 6 links are related to this use of WFR.  I
actually need to renew my certification.  Thanks for reminding me! :)

It's pronounced like woofer in that context.  It's sort of like SCSI.  I
don't think about the letters much anymore.  It's just a word.  If
someone wrote SCSI in an email and it was an acronym for something other
than our beloved interface you'd probably pronounce it scuzzy in your
head and not have a clue what they were talking about.

Joel Ebel