[TriLUG] OT: FS - 2x256M notebook memory

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Wed Jun 8 14:52:23 EDT 2005

I've got two 256MB DDR PC2100 200-pin SODIMM modules pulled from an
upgrade of my Thinkpad T30.

The specs from Crucial.com say that the notebook requires:
  DDR PC2100 • CL=2.5 • UNBUFFERED • NON-ECC • DDR266 • 2.5V • 32Meg x 64

So those are likely the specs of these modules - but no guarantees.
They _are_ guaranteed to work in a compatible computer.

One is Infineon brand, the other I can't tell.  One came with the
computer when it was purchased from IBM, the other from Crucial.com.

$15 each.

You can pick them up from my office on N Miami near RTP or I'll
meet you for lunch in the RTP area or Briar Creek.

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software