[TriLUG] Moving to the area this weekend

Ben Pitzer bpitzer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:01:09 EDT 2005

Wow.  Now that I'm no longer working for TWC/RR, I thought I'd just
check out the price of that Speakeasy service that some of you have
been talking about.  Yikes!  Those prices are a bit up there.  I know
you get alot more with them, but it's still a bit much, I think.  $100
for 6 Meg service?  I pay half of that, and can host my own web
server, etc.  I don't need the 8 email address, the shell access, or
the web space.  I don't need VoIP.  And there's no static IP with that
package.

I'm sure the service is good.  At that price, it had better be.  I
suppose it's all in what you're looking for, though, and I'm not
looking for all of that, or looking to pay that much for it.

-Ben Pitzer