[TriLUG] Moving to the area this weekend

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 09:45:15 EDT 2005

I have no problem running my own email server at home... 4 domains
even... and all outbound I smart-relay through smtp-server.nc.rr.com
and have never had issues doing so.  Earthlink runs over Time Warner's
lines.  Skip Bellsouth or any DSL in my opinion.  Cable in this area
is 5mbit down, 384k up with optional 8mbit down 512k up if you want a
"premium" package.  Sorry Tanner, 5mbit is already standard!  If you
aren't getting it, you need to swap your cable modem.  Kevin and I did
it with no questions asked.  :)  8mbit is the extra now.  :)

I am a Raleigh native... I'll be 30 this year.  Weee!  Welcome to NC!

David McD