[TriLUG] Linux and food...

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Thu Jun 9 20:13:53 EDT 2005

The wife and I went to Tir nA NOG tonight and were pretty disappointed.

Apparently Lower Glenwood had massacred Tir nA nOg.

When I visited the little boy's room I was almost knocked-down by the
smell of rotting urine a good 10 yards from the restrooms.  The
restrooms themselves didn't smell so bad, but the hallway leading to
them was absolutely HORRID.

The food was better than our last trip to Hibernian Cary, but the prices
were out of control.  The two of us with one entree a piece, me with two
beers, and a dessert cost us a cool $42.00.  The wait-staff was very
attentive and nice, but the Guinness was borderline skunky.  The Stella
Artois was fine.

Jeff G.