[TriLUG] Jabber - IRC question

Lee Fickenscher elfick at mac.com
Fri Jun 10 15:35:57 EDT 2005

Tanner,
We kind of chatted about this offline a bit. It is more difficult
than it would first appear, however it is doable. I'm fiddling with
it a bit, but I'm not much of a developer so it is slow going for me.

It would be quite easy, I would think, to set up an echo so that IRC
posts will be forwarded to a jabber MUC, but it is going in the other
direction that things get murky.

-Lee