[TriLUG] iPod-like device to play ogg music files

Walt Novinger walt at waltswoodworking.com
Sat Jun 11 20:31:24 EDT 2005

Thanks for the replies, folks. I, too, managed to stumble upon the
wiki.xiph.org site. I like the looks of the Rio Karma, but it appears it
has been discontinued and that there have been HDD troubles with it.
Funy, but when you add ogg playing and an OS OS, it seems the price goes
up instead of down...this must follow _somebody's law. :(

Walt