[TriLUG] Jabber usernames

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Sun Jun 12 06:53:16 EDT 2005

I'm not sure I follow your line of thought concerning "IRC presuming you
are already in the same channel".  I know that in any (compliant) IRC
client, all I have to do is connect to the server, do a /list to see all
of the channels or do a /whois <nick> to find someone.

I have yet to find either such feature for Jabber in Trillian or Gaim.
Am I missing something?  It seems that with Jabber, you just "have to
know" and it's not going to help you find it.

Jeff G.

--
Jeff Groves
email: jgroves at krenim.org             Web Site: http://www.krenim.org/