IRC Nicknames (was Re: [TriLUG] [Fwd: [Steering] Red Hat is Hiring])

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:23:05 EDT 2005

> The problem isn't with associating the names.  The problem is that
> the majority of people on this list are not on irc.

I didn't actually mean for anyone to recognize "Nivex," but Kevin
himself.  The intent was to draw his (and other's familiar with the
moniker) attention to the post, while retaining some shred of
anonymity.  Yes, I could have just forwarded the email to Kevin with a
request for comments.  It's easier to hit reply.

My secondary intention, althought admittedly feeble and painfully
indirect, was to get someone to mention IRC.  That goal was
accomplished.  Thanks Tanner!

Matt Frye