[TriLUG] Help!

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Jun 16 09:06:59 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 09:00:55AM -0400, David Rasch wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 08:56:57AM -0400, Brian McCullough <bdmc at bdmcc-us.com> wrote:
>
> Brian,
>
> This isn't actually a MySQL, rather it's an error from the PEAR DB
> framework indicating the number of parameter slots typically designated
> with a ? does not match the number of parameters being passed in the
> array.  For example:

That was certainly one of my interpretations.  I thought that I had
carefully counted question marks and array contents, but I guess I'll go
back to that.

I almost converted the PEAR code to "direct" MySQL, but thought I'd ask
first.

> I also offer a shameless plug for TriPUG as an alternative forum for
> questions regarding PHP.

I am actually intending to attend this evening.

> -David

Thank you,
Brian

BTW, I don't think I actually mentioned it in our other correspondence,
but I haven't yet upgraded most of my machines to PHP 5, so still think
in PHP 4.

B-)