[TriLUG] Good NAS devices? (Hope this is not too far off-topic)

Brian McCullough bdmc at bdmcc-us.com
Thu Jun 16 13:34:09 EDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 11:07:46AM -0500, Byarlay, Wayne A. wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> TriLUG... What I actually am interested in, is a recommendation by some
> experienced admins for a great Network Attached Storage device. I want

I have been very satisfied with the Snap Servers ( now known as Snap
Appliances ) that I have owned and used.  I've forgotten who originated
them but Quantum bought them a while back, and now I see Adaptec's name
on the web site.  They have have a range of devices, in various sizes,
all described on their own web site, http://www.snapappliance.com/ .

> I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
>
> Wayne Byarlay

Hope this helps,