[TriLUG] You don't have permission to access /~jonc on this server.

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Fri Jun 17 11:48:23 EDT 2005

Another interesting note on the Trilug webspace now, seems that it isn't
recognizing index.htm as an index file anymore, just index.html.  I
changed the directory permissions to get past the permission denial only
to get a directory listing of my site instead of the index file.

Doh, and I can't use bugzilla.trilug.org to report it! (permission
denied...)

-David