[TriLUG] Fwd: Thanks for the memories

Mark Freeze mfreeze at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 14:11:29 EDT 2005

Good Luck Matt!

Advice for Jacksonville:

1. Jacksonville is not too far north to have an active Alligator
population.  Watch your back...
2. Skynard was from Jacksonville.  Never under any circumstance make
any derogatory reference to anything even remotely connected to the
words 'FREE' and/or 'BIRD'.
3. You will learn why I laugh at the people who tell me that the
humidity is really bad in Raleigh.
4. I don't know if the record still stands, but years ago
Jacksonville's Municipal Pier had the record for the world's largest
Hammerhead Shark.  Watch your back.

Maybe I can visit you when I come to Jacksonville to watch the Miami
Hurricanes beat whoever they are playing in the ACC Championship game.
(Go Canes!)

Best Regards,
Mark.