[TriLUG] Fw: Open source GIS seminar: lunch June 21

Mack.Joseph at epamail.epa.gov Mack.Joseph at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Jun 20 12:00:07 EDT 2005

Joseph Mack PhD, High Performance Computing & Scientific Visualisation
LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007 Federal
Infrastructure Contact-Ravi Nair 919-541-5467 - nair.ravi at epa.gov,
Federal Visualization  Contact - Joe Retzer, Ph.D. 919-541-4190 -
retzer.joseph at epa.gov

trilug-bounces at trilug.org wrote on 06/20/2005 11:05:55 AM:

> Hi Folks,
>       I apologize for the short notice, but Markus Neteler, Project
> Coordinator for the GRASS GIS project  ( http://grass.itc.it/)
> is in town this week and is giving a presentation at Jordan Hall
> tomorrow at 12:00 noon.

What do you do about parking? The contact person Helena
doesn't have a phone number on the posting or on her
webpage.

Thanks Joe