[TriLUG] raleigh jobs

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Wed Jun 22 08:58:24 EDT 2005

My company just hired a new Linux sysadmin less than a week ago.  This
is a serious job with a decent compensation.  Of course, our last guy
took a job with some search engine company out west, so this is really a
replacement, not a new position.  Still, we have submitted requests to
hire two more folks, and are hoping for the go ahead in the next few
weeks.  I think there are good jobs to be had in this area, but they are
not falling from the sky like in the late 90's.   One other note - we
hired the first guy we interviewed for that sysadmin position.  There
were not a thousand candidates for one job.