[TriLUG] raleigh jobs

Dan Simoes dan.simoes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:52:45 EDT 2005

I'm sure it helps to be in the area, people don't want to deal with
out-of-towners.
I will follow up with some calls and see what I can find.
As I mentioned, I may be pursuing my own company, so what I'd really
love to find is a second shift or part time sysadmin gig with
benefits.

I'm a senior level admin/manager currently at VP level with an MBA and
15 years experience, so other than the part time mentioned above, most
of the typical job listings won't work for me.  I'm checking all the
usual places online of course, but I find that personal networking is
always best for senior-level positions.

Thanks guys.