[TriLUG] Re: old Sun equipment

Dan Simoes dan.simoes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 12:24:19 EDT 2005

I've gotten a few private emails about the Suns, thanks.

The catch is, we won't be able to pack and ship anything.   Just
finding a box capable of holding an e420r is difficult, then you have
to staple it, strap it, etc.  All this stuff is heavy, even the
smaller boxes.

It seems that there is enough interest where some enterprising young
lad could fly to NJ, rent a truck, and lug it back to NC and then
resell it at a profit.

As far as my company though, we need someone to come get it,
especially the large e6500s which are a full cabinet in size.

Again, thanks for all the interest.  I hate to give this gear away for $1000.