[TriLUG] raleigh jobs

Chris Bullock cgbullock at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 21:26:56 EDT 2005

If you want a real job you need to ask for more diversified employment.
Linux is fun and all but most employers want a little more than that.
Linux is a great server platform but employers are looking for more than
just linux, even if you don't want to, admit you know some Microsoft
products.  Have you taken any Solaris classes, if so ask for something in
that range.
good luck,
Chris