[TriLUG] Book recommendations

paul_cour at verizon.net paul_cour at verizon.net
Tue Jun 28 08:52:34 EDT 2005

 Hello

I agree with the excellent book,
Running Linux, which is action - packed
and ultra complete, as well as easy to read etc.

As you get into Linux and complete the above task,
take as minute to look at the "Linux Cookbook".
Perhaps this is not a noo-be book, as you get started
in your quest to learn Linux, and start to formulate
questions about this or that, the Cook book
gets more specific on answering questions and you can look up something quite quickly in this book.

paulc