[TriLUG] Off Topic -- Monitor for Sale to good home

Dean Price deano at price4.org
Tue Jun 28 10:09:39 EDT 2005

Ok, Just got my dual 19FPs, Looking to sale my last monitor.

It is a Dell P1130 (Trinitron) 21in Flat Screen CRT.

Because of it's size I would prefer not to go through the hassel of
selling it on ebay. The same monitors are selling anywhere from 99 - 199
+ shipping. I will be willing to let mine go for about half of what they
are going for on ebay to someone local to the RTP.

It is about 2 years old and treated good... (ie... turned off during the
day at work and at night)

Contact me off list if you are interested for exact price...

First come first serve

--
Thank You,
Dean Price