[TriLUG] Is My Wireless Card Bad?

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:58:08 EDT 2005

Yup, Intel Pro wifi 2200 b/g is the ipw2200.  You should be able to do
the 1.0.4 driver and the 2.3 firmware from the Ubuntu notes and will
hopefully have better results.  Our T42's are also Intel Centrino.
The 1.0.5 is in testing (so I've heard on #ipw2100, yup, ipw2100 is
the chan name, not 2200.) and that after that, the driver method may
change again, but of course, if we're lucky, by then the driver will
be in the kernel and it won't matter!  :)

let us know how it goes,
David McD