[TriLUG] ACPI power managment

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Tue Jul 5 17:55:09 EDT 2005

By "suspend", do you mean hibernate-to-disk or something else entirely?
If hibernate-to-disk, automatic or on-demand?  On-demand (usually
bios-supported, maps to a function key on the keyboard) requires a
particular type of partition; lphdisk (pronounced elfdisk) can be used to
create the appropriate sized partition; bios handles the rest.  If
otherwise...maybe someone else can help :)

William Sutton