[TriLUG] July events

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri Jul 8 10:44:32 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 07:46:30AM -0400, john mitchell wrote:
>   Any particular area of Wake Tech? Big place.

Here's the directions from a previous Installfest, courtesy Jeremy Portzer:

Wake Tech is located at 9101 Fayetteville Rd (US 401), Raleigh, if you'd
like to Mapquest it.  Most folks will take I-40/I-440 to exit 298A,
South Saunders St.  Head south, and stay to the right on US-401 where it
splits from US-70.  Go south about 7-8 miles until you come to Ten-Ten
Rd (SR 1010); there is a Food Lion and Smithfield's Chicken on the left
just before this intersection.  After crossing Ten-Ten Rd, you will see
Wake Tech on the left; enter at the second left, which is the main
entrance.  (If you are coming from the southwest Triangle, you may want
to go to Apex and take Ten-Ten Rd from there instead of going all the
way into Raleigh -- check a map).

The installfest will be held in the Student Services Building, room
202.  Consult the campus map located here for exact location; the
Student Services building is marked SS:
http://www.waketech.edu/campuses.html#maincampus

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
nivex at nivex.net
http://www.nivex.net/

-=-

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
-- George Santayana

"It seems no one reads Santayana anymore."
-- Cdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5