[TriLUG] LVM conversion?

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Fri Jul 15 11:37:07 EDT 2005

you can't.  you'll have to back up your data somewhere else, set up
lvm, and copy the data back.

on a related note, i was chatting with someone last night about upcoming
meeting topics and LVM was mentioned.  is this a topic that people would
be interested in hearing more about?  or has LVM been around long enough
that it's old news?

jason