[TriLUG] IBM usability testing looking for hardware developers and embedded systems developers

Kevin Hicks khicks at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 19 15:47:16 EDT 2005

IBM developerWorks is looking for hardware developers and embedded systems
developers to participate in upcoming usability research in RTP area.

NOTE: IBM employees and Contractors are not eligible for payment for
participating

These sessions will help us learn about your job role as well as learn
about what you do day-to-day in your technical job.   Your feedback is
important and will help us improve IBM's developerWorks web site. Also if
none of these timeswork and your interest shhot me an email about setting
up another time. Thanks, Kevin (khicks at us.ibm.com)

Payment for participation:
We expect  sessions to to last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours, and you will
receive $100 for your participation.

When is it and where?
We'd like to meet at an informal location - such as a coffee or sandwich
shop - that's convenient for you.  We're recruiting for the following
days/times (times are somewhat flexible):

Please let me know which timeslot below would work best for you.  Please
indicate a first and second choice, since we will be able to interview
only one person at a time.

        __ Wednesday July  27th        10:00am to 12:00 noon

        __ Wednesday July  27th        12:00 noon to 2:00pm

        __ Wednesda! y July  27th        2:00pm to 4:00pm

        __ Wednesday July  27th        4:00pm to 6:00pm

        __ Thursday July  28th                   10:00am to 12:00 noon

        __ Thursday July  28th                12:00 noon to 2:00 pm

        __ Thursday July  28th                2:00 pm to 4:00 pm

        __ Thursday July  28th                4:00 pm to 6:00 pm

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Kevin Hicks
Human Factors Engineer