[TriLUG] new project: networked video cameras

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:57:20 EDT 2005

Okay.  I have a new project.  I have been testing motion, the
linux-based motion detection and capture software, this week using an
Axis 206 network camera.  It works great.  Motion appears to ship with
some mysql (and posgresql) hooks that look promising (though they
require a rebuild of the software, no big deal).

But now I am stuck looking for a good looking front-end for the
database.  I haven't located one on sourceforge and I don't mind
building one, but a nice pre-packaged GPL PHP package would be idea
due to time constraints.  Has anyone heard of such a beast?

Greg