[TriLUG] HTTP proxy/filter

Dean Price deano at price4.org
Fri Jul 22 12:11:44 EDT 2005

check out dansguardian, www.dansguardian.org ....

it is awesome content filtering software... comes bundled into
ClarkConnect also

I have written a script that parses the logs each night and captures any
DENIED web attempts and then sends to me...

There is also a default webpage that it displays when a user (my son)
tries to go somewhere that is unapproved... You can change the default
to whatever you like

Thank You,
Dean Price
deano at price4.org