[TriLUG] OT: Asterisk and Voicepulse

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 25 20:44:48 EDT 2005

I had Asterisk at Home working with Voicepulse Connect service and
sometime in the last month (just noticed it about a week or two ago)
my outgoing calls stopped working.

I don't think my configuration has changed. I can make calls using my
PSTN line and incoming Voicepulse calls work.
In debug mode I get to the point where it prints:
   -- Called voicepulse-out-01/15025551212
And it just hangs there until I hang up the phone.

Is anyone else having issues?  The support link isn't working right
now, but I will contact Voicepulse this week if things don't get better.

John